It’s been two years to the great spill of the Mexican Gulf:
- It was the worst spill in history gushing between 17 and 39 million gallons.
- Obama was told by a day after the spill how big the spill would be. What did he do about it?
- A month after the spills, 53% Americans said Obama was doing a poor job.
- Obama kept insisting BP should be in-charge of the spill excusing government of any responsibility as the spill kept growing.
- Democratic strategist James Carville, who lives in New Orleans, and Rep. Steve Scalise, R-La., are among the critics who acknowledge that the government doesn’t have the technological know-how to plug the well and stop the gusher.
- Obama’s interference, when happened, actually slowed the oil spill response.
- Media did play along with Obama, never criticizing him for the slow response.
- Michael Brown, former head of FEMA suggested that the president didn’t really want to plug the leak, , because doing so might interfere with his secret plot “to bankrupt the coal industry, and basically get rid of the oil and gas industry.”